It's Kevin Poulin versus Martin Jones! Mike Francesa will have the breakdown in a few.
EDIT: Much confusion reigns, including on the Kings broadcast. Ben Scrivens looked like the starter, but apparently Jones is indeed in goal.
Meanwhile, Jack Capuano has SPLIT THE TOP D PAIR. It's true!
MacDonald-Hickey, de Haan-Hamonic, Ness-Carkner.
Islanders (8-16-5, 8th/Metro) @ Kings (18-7-4, 3rd/Pac)
[sexy office equipment] Center
10:30 p.m. EST | MSG+ | WRHU/WRCN
Cali's second Cup winner: Jewels From The Crown
Criminal Element: Battle of Cali
This is your game thread. No doubt you'll stay up for it.
- [Gameday Bits] In the court of the charcoal Kings
- Zeitgeist: Self-Destructing Islanders Introduce Second Mascot
- Don't Let the Door...: Three Players Who Should Leave the Island
- Smart and Hard: Same words, different perceptions for Ken Hitchcock and Jack Capuano
- [Bits] Islanders Smoked Like St. Louis Style Ribs*