What we have learned since this morning:
- This latest from the Isles off-beat "Skates on a Plane" blog is well worth your look.
- Zenon Konopka is a business man.
- Official site gets its WebBard on with some prospect updates.
- Katie Strang [$5 please] Department: Ty Wishart is a healthy scratch, Bruno Gervais is not. James Wisniewski says nice things about his old team. ... John Tavares speaks about the roughhousing treatment that goes unwhistled. ... Capuano: Montoya is a "possibility" tomorrow.
- JPinVA, who's down with FIG OCD, attempts to tell you how FIGs are to be done. One day we'll settle on this.
Audio links and such are after the jump. Game recap will be very post-rec-hockey late tonight. So go, go, go game threadin' and don't stop.