Some mostly Islanders links, with a little Panther love and a lot of agent hate thrown in.
- Logan pulled some great quotes from Scott Gordon about building now toward next season with "the players who will be here." [Newsday]
- Update: 7th Woman gets good quotes about Bergenheim, who Gordon says "has turned a corner."
- A player who will not be here: Bill Guerin is open to the right trade. [IslandersPointBlank]
Chris Campoli - "the poor man's Boyle" - as a Sen: 4 A, 3 GP [Ottawa Citizen]
Brendan Witt has a hearing today for his elbow of Hagman. Leafs fans react. My reaction in the recap. Puck Daddy was on it and fully expects too little. [UPDATE: A very interesting take from a referee at Isles blog Official's Outlook]
- All the NHL agents are meeting in Toronto. Suppose we sent them a cargo plane with just enough fuel to make it to Guantanamo... [Pierre LeBrun]
- Seriously, Bettman isn't worried about the economy, but the NHLPA is. [Globe & Mail]
- A regular over at fellow SBN site Litter Box Cats went road trippin' to see the Cats knock the Rangers down at the Garden. If any Lighthouse readers catch an Isles road game and want to do a dispatch here, the FanPosts are all yours.
- Nick has an extensive report on the bloggers' meeting with the Lighthouse Project folks. [Let there be Light(house)]