With the Islanders laying an onslaught of wins and striking fear throughout the Eastern Conference, there's a lot of Islanders blogging to catch up on. "Onslaught" hyperbole aside, with all the talk of arena and K.C.-baiting, it's clear there is still great passion among the Islanders faithful, eagerly awaiting this team's resurrection, no matter what slot holds the 2009 pick:
- Some attention-seeker in Toronto has upset us Isles fans: Kevin at Barry Melrose Rocks, plus Hockey Night on Long Island each retort ... even Mirtle provides a forum for our displeasure on this topic and the next... (btw, if you disagree with my points there, I encourage you to chime in with your thoughts -- the thread is growing.)
- Speaking of columnists who love to stir for the sake of it, Botta (not the stirrer) thought we should say sorry to Larry Brooks (that's the one). Kevin at BMR says sorry. I am not that big of a man.
- The win streak has made Islanders 360 have second thoughts about tanking. Stay the course, a thousand points of Tavares ...
- The Rivalry is spooked he predicted this mini win streak. Prognosis: Enjoy these days.
- Okposo Net tallies the namesake's accelerating scoring pace.
- NYI Fan Central puts forth his plan for the deadline.
- Last but not least: another win celebration! Islanders Outsider loved seeing the kids grow before our eyes; On the NYIsles Scene loved seeing an opponent's goalie pulled with 5 min. left; View from Section 317 wonders where the twin ice girls went (he also guested at Official's Outlook); Drive for Five: "most complete game of the season;" 7th Woman says she saw the win coming. Islesblogger and Tiger Track missed the game for Metallica! (Note: excused absence).
Got more? As always, leave 'em in comments. This is an effort to share some different perspectives around the Island and spread some linky love.