Some happy links from the last few days:
- Two more reasons why I wish -- and often mislead myself into thinking -- the Caps were still in a six-team Patrick Division.
- Jarkko Ruutu bit another player. Shocked? Not shocked. Throw the Chris Simon book at him.
- Brett Hull knows how NHL players fit a team. Except for the personalities who are most like himself.
Georges Laraque writes thoughtfully (if lol-happy) about the role of an enforcer. Get that man a pen, get Doug Weight a mic.
- Amazing how perfect hockey players are for hilarious TV commercials. Some good ones in this FanShot thread, including Nike's great French-Canadian goalie series.
- Burke acquires Brad May -- again. Foliage fans react.
- The West All-Stars include Blue Keith Tkachuk. Surely that bodes well for Mark Streit or Doug Weight tomorrow?