- A day after Thomas Vanek returned to Buffalo and scrummed with media, Newsday caught up with Matt Moulson to get his thoughts on his odd year that landed him in Minnesota.
- Speaking of tonight's opponent, they lost 4-1 in Boston last night and are having trouble scoring and are looking at shaking up their lines. I hope they've tried showing Nino more overt signs of affection?
- In praise of Anders Lee, who's about to finish his degree. [Isles]
- That Kyle Okposo guy is okay. Third star of the week too. [LHH]
- Dobber does the fantasy take on Travis Hamonic.
- What's this inner war in the heart of Islanders fans? [TCL]
- Jack Capuano is a dealer. Isles Mingle with Fans for Charity at Second Annual Casino Night | LibMagazine
- The Sound Tigers and Thunder made some roster swaps.
- Speaking of prospects, the official site's overview.
FIG Picks for tonight: Leave them over here.
Highlights from Bridgeport's 5-4 win Sunday:
- A Vanek- and Moulson-relevant question: Which kind of NHL forward ages best? [SB Nation]
- Last night's Blues-Jets game was interesting, and by "interesting" I mean "ended with a goal at the 19:59.9 mark and a post-game line brawl." [SB Nation]
- Friedman's 30 Thoughts talks about further de-tanking the lottery. [CBC]
- Has it really been 10 years since the Lightning won the Cup? Depends on who you ask.
- How to sell hockey to women? Stop trying to sell hockey to women. [HEOTP]
- Discussion of the 1980s goalie (r)evolution. 
- Pray for Brooks Laich's groin.
- Drama and "culture" and "victims" in Florida after the Shawn Matthias trade. [Herald]
- Catching up with people interviewed in 1997 when the Whale left Hartford. [Courant]
- College free agents: St. Lawrence's Carey brothers are apparently a package deal.
- Solid thoughts from a former junior player on how to respond to the apparent suicide of a former teammate. [Buzzing the Net]