The New York Islanders aren't just bringing back some feel-good cheer on their return home from Vancouver. They're also bringing a new signing. Kevin Czuczman, a sought-after college free agent defenseman from Lake Superior State.
- About Czuczman, whose decision is a credit to recruiters like Tavares and Strome: LHH | SBNCH | Newsday | Isles
- Here's what you get when you Google Image search "Czuczman," by the way.
- Meanwhile, Lake Superior is letting go of its coach. (Not so superior, amirite?)
- The Sound Tigers were also in the signing mood, adding Dimitry Antipin on an ATO. Antipin -- which is also an FDA-approved antidepressant -- played at Finlandia and UMass-Dartmouth. His reward for signing was a near-bag skate.
- Young Winnipeg Tavares Fan Learns Powerful Lesson about Drunk Assholes
- Islanders This Week: A bunch of themes, from Vanek-Minnesota rumors to that Reinhart chart and more.
- Piling on Monday's victims: What Do You Want From Us? - Nucks Misconduct | Willes: Credibility of Canucks organization at stake | On The Canucks | Boring As Heck
- Whoops! NHL explains no goal call in Philadelphia - SBNation.com
- Maybe they should change some rules: NHL GMs to propose small 'tweaks' to faceoff, OT rules | Hockey | CBC Sports
- Out of respect for Sidney Crosby, the Lightning's Dave Andreychuk statue includes zero Islanders.
- Does the fact Rich Peverley wanted to keep playing make hockey players tougher than others? | National Post
- From near-tragedy to full-on tragedy. Incredibly sad: OHL Player Trafford found dead | Buzzing The Net
Czuczman, with Music