It's a Sunday. Perhaps you need something to do. So read then.
- The Checking Line's interview with Cal Clutterbuck, yet another player who has now discovered there is more to Long Island than the ride from the airport to the Coliseum.
- A little more about Matt Martin working the VMAs, which is MTV's annual show, probably still involves some music.
- Ten rookies to watch? Why yes, they would include Ryan Strome. [THW]
- Pierre-March Bouchard shows his Islanders gear. The pants, at least.
- Part three of a zeitgeisty Clutterbuck Chronicle at Eyes on Isles.
- Real news, or posturing via leaks? Nazem Kadri and the Leafs still sound far apart, while Cody Franson is believed to want a long term deal. Thus the cap conundrum. (Kadri says that story is bunk.)
- A few things about Roberto Luongo talking about his situation, if you're still caring about that.
- It's been so long since we discussed the Josh Bailey draft (not), so here is an examination of the zone awareness of Colin Wilson, selected in the first spot the Isles traded down to in 2008.
- Here is every NHL logo as it has evolved year by year. Cool video.
- The weirdest thing I noticed about Uni Watch's NHL jersey rankings is that Chicago was penalized for having a bright red jersey behind a "detailed" logo with "subtle" touches, yet Detroit is praised for sticking with its "subtle detail" logo which happens to be ... on a bright red backdrop. Reminding us it's all subjective, and your opinion is wrong.
- I mean, in this country, a bussinessman has a right to expect his investment in porn and dating sites will get a return, no? Florida Panthers owner suing to recoup investment in porn, dating sites | Puck Daddy
- It's almost time for "I'm healthy and motivated" stories. You're up, Cam Ward.
- So what are realistic expectations for David Clarkson, Leafs Hero?
Is Douglas Murray a good PKer? (Um, well ... is Tavares on the ice?)
Rob Schremp Hockey (SO)
I have this sense that you need to see all of Rob Schremp's shootout conversions: