1. The majority of experts do not believe we are a play-off team this season.
2. We have many prospects who would benefit from another year of minor league experience incl. Nino, Strome, Ullstrom'Cizikas, Josensu, CDH, and Donovan.
3. Because we are a relatively young team we have fewer ageing playes with much less playing time left, examples: Lubo and Streit
4. The Arena situation becomes the primary concern of the owners, politicians and developers.
5. An entire lost season for some shakey franchises might cause them to move,or commit to other cities such as: Quebec City, Hamilton, Seattle or KC. If the Isles are not among that number, then when our lease is up in 2015 our chances of remaining in the N.Y. area are improved because there will be no other area left to relocate.
Do you agree?