In a previous post some of us (myself included) expressed an interest in getting all LHH'ers together for a game. Interested? read on!
If you are interested in putting together an LHH hockey game we need some information in order to see if this is feasible.
1. Where do you live? NY Metro area?
After gathering this information I'll post the results to determine where the most logical and closest location is to the majority.
2. What type of surface should we play on? Ice, Roller or deck?
3. Depending on what type of surface we decide, will you be willing to pay for the rental of a rink?
4. What position do you, or want to play?
If we get more than enough people committed to playing it is possible to have more than two teams. In that case do I smell a tournament?
5. Age and skill level. For example: 52YO, have played in all three surfaces, but have not been on ice for a long time.
6. Potential Dates and times.
So please leave your response on this Fan Post or email me directly at email@example.com. If you do email me please make sure you also include your LHH user name.
So get them sticks taped, sharpen up the ice skates, oil up the roller blades, get the equipment out of the garage and let’s see if we can make this happen.
WE could all be posting on here forever, so I am guessing that we put a time limit on this LLH game post? How does May 11th (three weeks from now) sound. Shortly after the 11th I'll tally up all posts and make final preparations. Sounds fair?AS of 3/20/2012 Position Roster preferred ALL positions 2 Goalie only 2 Goalie and any position 3 Defense 2 Forward 4 Surface votes ICE 3 ROLLER 2 Deck/Roller 2 Roller/Ice 2 ANY 4