I just wanted to create a bunch of questions on some NHL topics that "intrigue" me and see what everyone here thinks about what the outcomes will be, etc.
Here is the list of questions:
1. What 2 teams do you think will reach this year's stanley cup finals? Who wins and in how many games?
2. Who do the isles take in this upcoming draft? And if you want, which pick do we have(ex: 5th overall, 6th overall)?
3. What team will Parenteau be playing for next season?
4. Who will the islanders biggest offseason addittion for next season be(can not be on the roster now)?
5. Is Cizikas gonna be a nielsen-lite forward as some projected, aka a very good defensive forward with o-upside?
6. What team will Parise be playing for next season?
7. Will Jagr play in the NHL again next year, and if so with what team?
8. Is Lidstrom gonna retire or play another year?
9. Brodeur, is he resigned by the Devils, playing for another team next year, or retiring?
10. How many more seasons do you think Croby's career will last, given his concussion injury question marks?
11. How far into the playoffs do the Predators need to go to convince Suter to resign with them? Where is Suter playing next season?
12. Where will Wideman be playing next year?
13. Who are gonna with these trophies this year: Adams, Hart, Calder, Selke, Norris, Vezina, and Lady Byng? And why not Conn Smythe too?
14. What do you think will be the most logical strting NYI roster at the beginning of next year? (Ex: please no Parise unless you really think we have a 50%+ chance of getting him, same for Suter and other players)