Here be a game thread, which starts now. Or later. Whenever. Chat the game away or lurk with voyeur-like tendencies. First-timers, returnees, opponents -- all comers welcome.
News and Views:
- In lieu of chat, Logan puts up a great piece contrasting Stamkos and Bailey, something we touched on in the preview.
- 7th Woman is laying it all out regarding the Lighthouse Project -- and not just from a hockey fan's point of view.
- Another Canadian says the NHL is in dire straits. But the Isles are like fifth in line for contraction or something. So it's cool, it's cool.
How Soon is Now? Joey Mac is back -- dressed, at least. Finally! A goalie controversy that isn't about injuries!
- KHL Troubles: They are what we thought they are! You wanna Krown their ass ...
- BMR's Kevin Schultz is sitting in at Botta's place. He was in kindergarten when Volek scored. Don't let this turn younger visitors off, but that makes me feel old.
With the play of the Kid Line [name pending], I'm amped for this game in a way I haven't been in quite a while. Weird feeling. But I totally have a handle on the addiction and can quit whenever I want.